WELCOME TO GROUNDED MEDITATION!
Offering Accessible, User-Friendly Meditation Instruction,
Workshops, Sound Baths and Experiences, Virtually and In-Person
mindfully present, well balanced and connected
You’ve probably heard or read about meditation – on the radio, on television, from friends, or even as a recommendation from your own doctor. Maybe you’ve thought about it but didn’t think it was right for you or didn’t know how to get started. Grounded makes it easy for you to begin a meditation practice by taking the mystery out of meditation and offering accessible, user-friendly classes that can benefit everyone!
The Benefits of Meditation
Positive Heart Health
- Sat, Sep 23Sep 23, 9:00 AM – Oct 28, 9:00 AMCarriage Barn Arts Center, 681 South Ave, New Canaan, CT 06840, USA
- Sun, Oct 01Oct 01, 4:00 PM – 5:15 PMThe Transformation Center CT, 7 Reimer Rd, Westport, CT 06880, USA
- Tue, Oct 03Oct 03, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMLapham Community Center, Waveny Park, 677 South Ave, New Canaan, CT 06840, USA
- Sun, Oct 08Oct 08, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMHarmony Yoga, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USA
- Sun, Oct 15Oct 15, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMImagine Yoga, 10 Roberts Ln, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
Need to relax? Try one of our many different types of Meditation to see what works best for you.
“What a wonderful, peaceful, and safe space. Was almost a little intimidated to try meditation but I am so happy I did. It was a great experience, no pressure, super easy and very relaxing. Thank you Catherine and Diane.”