Sat, Feb 10|
Restore - New Canaan
Unlock The Power of Sound - Part One
Dive into the World of Healing Harmonies - Learn to use Sound to enhance your practice and your life!
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2024, 10:00 AM – Feb 11, 2024, 1:00 PM
Restore - New Canaan, 45 Grove St, New Canaan, CT 06840, USA
About the event
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey into the realm of sound healing? Join Diane and Catherine of Grounded Meditaton for a unique and immersive event in which you'll discover the incredible potential of sound to soothe, rejuvenate, and uplift the spirit.
What You Will Learn:
- The Art of Sound Work: Gain an understanding of how sound affects our physical, emotional, and energetic bodies, and discover the therapeutic potential of various sound healing instruments.
- Hands-on Practice: Learn to play crystal and Himalayan singing bowls, chimes, drums, gongs, and other sound healing instruments. Develop your techniques to create healing soundscapes for yourself and others.
- Balancing Energies: Explore the principles of sound bath composition and learn how to facilitate sessions that balance and harmonize the energy centers (chakras) of your clients.
- Meditation and Mindfulness: Enhance your meditation and mindfulness practice by incorporating sound as a tool for deeper relaxation and spiritual growth.
- Sound Work Facilitation: Gain the confidence and skills to lead your own sound sessions, whether for personal use or as a certified practitioner.
Who Should Attend?
- Yoga Instructors
- Massage Therapists
- Reiki Practitioners
- Sound Healing Enthusiasts
- Anyone Seeking Inner Harmony and Wellness
Don't miss this opportunity to dive deep into the world of sound healing and emerge with knowledge on how to incorporate sound into your life and to share with others. Whether you're looking to enhance your personal well-being or begin a new career path, this workshop has something to offer everyone. You'll leave with a Certificate of Completion and the confidence to use sound for your clients, your friends or yourself!
Saturday, February 10th and Sunday, February 11th- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. each day.
Space is limited to eight participants, so secure your place soon at this unique event.
A mat and a cushion if you like and feel free to bring any Sound Bowls or Sound Work Instruments that you may have.
Bowls /and instruments will be available for your use and for purchase.
TicketsFrom $350.00 to $395.00
- $350.00+$8.75 service fee
- $395.00+$9.88 service fee